Juvenile may refer to:
- A juvenile (organism) is an individual organism after birth (hatching, germination, etc.), but has not yet reached its adult form, maturity or size.
- juvenile (law), a legal term referring to a minor
- Juvenile fiction, a term referring to children's literature. The term juvenile is considered obsolete by many, who prefer the term Young adult literature
- Juvenile (rapper), a rap artist.
- Juvenile (film), a Japanese science-fiction movie directed by Takashi Yamazaki.
- "The Juvenile", a song by Jonas "Joker" Berggren.
- Juvenile, a theatrical term for the male equivalent of an ingenue
juvenility in German: Juvenile (Begriffsklärung)
juvenility in Indonesian: Yuvenil
juvenility in Dutch: Juveniel
adolescence, bloom, budtime, early years, florescence, flowering time, greenness, jeunesse, juvenescence, my burning youth, my green age, prime of life, puberty, pubescence, salad days, seedtime of life, spring, springtide, springtime, springtime of life, tender age, tenderness, young blood, youngness, youth, youthfulness, youthhead, youthhood, youthiness